Acupuncture services are tailored specifically based on individual’s needs and can be established during the initial consultation. There are specific acupuncture points that will be treated, based on the needs of the patient. Diagnosis includes any combination of taking Pulse, Tongue, and Hara Diagnosis (Abdominal Palpation techniques) after the initial consultation. Points are chosen to address both the root problems and the symptomatic treatments which are the branch that is caused by the root problem.
During the acupuncture treatments, the practitioner will insert thin single-use sterile needles into the chosen points in the body. There may be a slight sensation or tingling, travelling, dull sensation during the treatment which can be expected and normal. The needles are usually left and the patient is let to rest for about 20 to 30 minutes. Sometimes there may be slight bleeding in some points that is totally normal and body’s way of saying to let go to release the condition. Sometimes bruising can also be expected depending on the points. Do feel free to talk and ask any questions to your acupuncturist about the procedure or the treatments.
Conditions we can address at Healing Mantra:
Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine can help heal and/or recover from many types of illnesses holistically.
- Dermatological conditions – Acne, Psoriasis, Alopecia, Vitiligo, Rosacea, Seborrheic Dermatitis and much more
- Gastrointestinal Conditions – IBS, IBD – (crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis)
- Digestive issues like Nausea, Vomiting, Abdominal pain, Diarrhea, Constipation
- Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma
- Acute and Chronic Pain Conditions (Shoulder Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, Back Pain, Knee pain, Hip pain, TMD/TMJ and so much more!)
- Cold and Flu
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food sensitivities and Allergies
- Auto Immune Conditions – Hashimoto’s, Vitiligo etc.
- Geriatric conditions – High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Post Stroke Recovery, Edema, Urinary Incontinence etc.
- Post Covid Conditions
- Women’s health – Fibroids, Endometriosis, Dysmennorhea, Amenorrhea, Metrorrhagia, menopausal symptoms etc.
- Mental Emotional Conditions – Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Insomnia, Grief, ADHD, ADD etc.
- Diet and Nutrition advice and guidance
- And so much more!
Contact us to schedule your initial consultation to start your healing journey with Healing Mantra.